- B.S. Environmental and Field Biology, Ohio Northern University (Aug 2015 – May 2019)
- Ph.D. Entomology, University of Kentucky (Aug 2019 – present)
- August 2019 – present: Graduate Research Assistantship. University of Kentucky Department of Entomology
- May 2019 – August 2019: Field Research Technician in Dr. Jeanine Refsnider’s Evolutionary Ecology and Global Change Biology Lab. University of Toledo
- May 2018 – August 2018: Field Research Technician in Dr. Adam Siepielski’s Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Lab. University of Arkansas
I am a Ph.D. student in Dr. Lynne Rieske-Kinney’s Forest Entomology Lab. I am interested in studying plant-insect interactions within forest ecosystems. Currently I am planning to work on analyzing tree uptake and integration of dsRNA as a means of assessment for current methods of pest control through RNA-interference and gene silencing.